I do not like that! (amongst other things…)
I do not love people who make the mouth for nothing….Bah, not, I do not like. I find very that rotted!
I do not love either people who never make the mouth (ouais because there, it is about forgery c*l)
I do not love jealous people who make style “Euh, not, me….Jealous/jealous? But pourquoooooooooi??? Of you!!! ahahahaha!! Let me laugh!! Ben, yes, I let to you laugh then stops a little occupying you of my life and life holds it!
I do not like that it rains during the days when I had a trick of envisaged outside (yes, as everyone… I am not extraordinary! ).
I do not like the wounds which are infected (with the clean direction as with the illustrated direction).
I have HORROR to take a tepid bath!
I do not like the conflict (Menteuuuuuuuuuuse!!!!!!!)… I am explained: I do not like the sterile conflict, with people to which I hold. Roooh, but am I so polemical, that if me am sought (hein, my blonde!!???), then there, Ben… One says himself “Thin was not necessary!!!”
In short, I do not love full with tricks and full people…
What proves, that I also like of the things and people
Because, one cannot appreciate all and everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment