Deliver of Gold
This article is intended to become the Gold Book of the Site. If you wish it, you can leave your general comments there on the site, the vidéorègles or very other notices.
Here some of the last received messages:
“thank you, thank you
I learn much with your blog, I deal with small ludo and that enables me to give this passion of the play to the others and with simplicity and humour thanks to you, I will return to see you
thank you, Martine "
“Cheer, cheer….
Here all is in the subject. We are Fan in the family of your Videos-rules (which are used as referee during our plays and of sentences of the type 'It is Yahndrev which said it Na!);))! And we await the futures…. impatiently.
Thank you still. “
Manu, Lou and Anna
“Thank you
Thank you very much for your blog, it is quite simply brilliant. We adore to play in family but sometimes the rules are rather difficult and not obvious, you explain us all in detail and thus one can play more easily and discover new handsets before buying them. Thank you still "
Nathalie
“Hello
I discovered your site by seeking the rules of the game attention pirates, your video was very useful to me, we play now very often to pirates attention… “
Lau
“I remain a fan of your blog which enabled me to be initiated with my first play, Carcassonne; there were others of it since but I continue to consult your site very regularly and to recommend it to all those which I try to initiate with the pleasure of playing, quite simply.
Thank you for your work and good continuation. “
Bertrand.
“Hello, I have had the joy of knowing your blog thanks to a friend. Your site is quite simply brilliant! You explain very well and that is seen that you one are impassioned. Here are, people often contact for râler and well me I also do it when I find something of brilliant. I have lute also your history of dismissal and I sympathized sincerely, I hope that you have could find a similar station because if I were to buy a play in store I really like to fall on somebody like you. Thank you also for my family because I bought board games thanks to you (years that me stays not arrived!) and discovered a super shop of plays in Lyon named Descartes. Still thank you I will give your address to all my friends. Good evening.”
Cléo fan of plays in any kind and creative of doudous;)
“Super site
Hello,
I write just a short note to you to congratulate you for your super site. The pawns in fimo (which I have just discovered) are simply splendid. And also thank you for the rules for plays in video, for me it quite practical and is very well explained (more need to read the interminable rules, lol).
Then continue like that and thank you still.
Good ludic evening. “
nonipa75
“Hello yahndrev!
I congratulate you for your blog, held very well and which does not clarify play badly, cheer! thanks to your vidéos, I recently acquired Jaipur and I intend to create the Wikipedia article corresponding:) I am also interested by Sobek…
…
very good blog, continuous and thank you! “
raphael
Thank you with all for your encouragements!
No comments:
Post a Comment